1) Download the appropriate DUA.
To CONTRIBUTE data:
- Click here to download the DUA for any type of data contribution
To ACCESS data:
- Click here if you are NOT from the UC System and want download the DUA to access private or limited datasets in iDASH
- Click here if you are from the UC System and would like to download the DUA to access private or limited datasets
- If you are from any institution and would like to access public datasets, visit the iDASH repository.
2) Submit your DUA.
Completed DUAs should be signed by users contributing or accessing data, the organization’s legal authority, and submitted to the following e-mail or mailing address:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Please use "iDASH DUA" as the subject line)
CTRI / iDASH
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla CA, 92093-0990 (please note that processing may be slower using mail)
Please include any applicable compliance documentation.
3) Next steps
After the DUA is submitted:
- It will be reviewed and signed by the UCSD Contracts and Grants authority
- Instructions will then be provided to the user for accessing the iDASH repository (https://idash-data.ucsd.edu/), creating a MIDAS account, and uploading or viewing data.